Japanese Business Communications, Etiquette and Language Interpretation
Effective business communications and etiquette are essential to the success of your organization when conducting business in Japan.
Are you committed to achieving high levels of performance and business success when working in Japan?
We provide experienced, high quality, and reliable onsite interpretators for international conferences, meetings and seminars ensuring effective and successful business negotiations. Bi-lingual interpreters, coordinators, guides and presenters are available for all occasions from CEO-level meetings to business social events.
We also provide advanced customized business conduct, communication and etiquette training for individual and corporate interpreters seeking to improve their skills and effectiveness. Corporate in-house training, institutional training, and private seminars are available.Clients include:
Qualcomm Japan , CETECOM JAPAN, KDDI, NTT
- Tokyo, JAPAN
- Company name
- Visiontech Inc.
- June 22,1993
- Representative :CEO&President
- Miyuki Mayama
- North Americas Regional Officer
- Yumi Mayama -Livesay
- Senior Vice President
- Yukari Kanke
- Asian Regional Consultant
- Lisa Wan
- Kenpei Shiina (Professor of Waseda University)
Doubun Hayasi (Associate Professor of Tokyo University)
Itaru Katou (Professor of Tohoku University of Art & Design)
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization
- Overseas Economic Cooperation Fund
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Saitama Prefecture Saitama City , Shiki City
- Chiba Prefecture
- Kanagawa Prefecture Hiratsuka City Yokosuka City
- Japanese Standards Association
- Japan Association for The Advancement of Working Women
- Bridal Institutional Association
- East Japan Railway Company
- NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE EAST
- NTT DOCOMO, INC DOCOMO Technology, Inc.
- NTT Advanced Technology Corporation
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd
- Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- AT TOKYO Corporation
- The Council of Senior Housing Industry Executives in Japan
- Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Inc.
- Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd.
- SECOM CO., LTD.
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc.
- Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company
- NEC Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Dinos Corporation
- Miwa Lock